Posted on: May 18, 2018
OverviewJellyfish is looking for a talented DoubleClick Trainer who has a proven track-record for delivering successful campaigns and is excited to use their knowledge to educate others and to be a spokesperson for training.
An ideal candidate will need to have in depth knowledge and strong practical working experience of the DoubleClick stack and an understanding of how display advertising has evolved and all aspects of programmatic ad delivery. They will have an in-depth understanding of DBM & DCM, run successful Programmatic Display campaigns across multiple sectors, with different goals, KPI---s and targets. They will also have a high level experience in servicing clients and in running all aspects of a display advertiser/account, including the campaign planning, practical setup, tracking implementation and reporting.ResponsibilitiesWe need a specialist with guru-like knowledge on topics such as:
DoubleClick Bid Manager CourseOur one-day DoubleClick Bid Manager course is suitable for beginners & intermediates, and we offer four advanced courses aimed at more experienced practitioners. The one-day course provides in-depth insight regarding how DBM works, including the programmatic ecosystem and the unique tools that DBM provides to power successful marketing campaigns with its unique combination of data, media and technology. We---ll share best practice on how to set up campaigns, leverage targeting capabilities and reports within the platform. The course combines theory with in-platform exercises and discussions to ensure you maximise your understanding of the platforms capabilities.
Our advanced courses cover Data Targeting in Bid Manager, Practices for success in Bid Manager, Multi-channel campaigns, creatives and formats in Bid Manager and Brand safety, verification and viewability in Bid Manager.
DoubleClick Campaign Manager CourseJellyfish Training offer a one-day DoubleClick Campaign Manager course suitable for beginners & intermediates, and three advanced courses aimed at more experienced practitioners. The one-day course will allow you to understand how to make best use of the DCM platform. You---ll gain hands-on experience of navigating the platform, setting up digital campaigns and gaining insightful reports to power future activations.
Our advanced courses cover Reporting in Campaign Manager, Advanced reporting and Data Transfer in Campaign Manager and Floodlight and post event tracking in Campaign Manager.
Ideally you will also have a good understanding of the competitors on the landscape who compete directly with the DoubleClick stack.
- A key part of this role will be heavily involved on the creation of the DoubleClick training material being used for both classroom and online courses. Maintaining and evolving the content for our courses will be a core aspect of the role. You will also be instrumental in helping identify opportunities for new courses to add to the portfolio.
- You will be delivering face-to-face training to members of the public predominantly from our new training centre located at The Shard in London, but expect extensive travel to deliver courses from other locations both within the UK, US, South Africa, Spain and other less frequent overseas destinations.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build their own profile within the industry, we will be positioning and promoting you as a thought leader and providing time for you to create both written / video content for publication online, creating compelling case studies of work carried out by the agency, leading round-table events, public speaking engagements, hosting events at our training venue and being proactive in sourcing good opportunities for increasing the awareness of the training proposition.
- Maintains and evolves existing/proposed classroom and online courses
- Identifies opportunities for new courses and develops content
- Evangelize analytics and the training proposition through a combination of online and offline media
- Speaking at events & hosting round tables
- Responding to post-training questions from attendees
- Has an excellent understanding of the latest DoubleClick innovations and maintains contacts at Google and DoubleClick with regards to platforms and training
- Through the delivery of great training, encourages repeat bookings onto other courses
- Through delivery of great training, encourages other non-training work to originate from training clients
- Create and present tailored courses to training clients
- Inputs into relevant training content so it---s kept up-to-date and reflects our position as a market leading Programmatic Display provider
- Can build and run high quality Programmatic Display campaigns
- Understand how to implement and use Programmatic Display tools including Programmatic Display Editor, Programmatic Display Scripts and Merchant Centre
- Provides management reporting to department head when requested and in a timely manner
- Experience of working with DoubleClick products, building accounts, running campaigns and reporting results
- Experience across multiple sectors, using a range of different goals, targets and KPIs
- Understanding of tracking and attribution
- Extremely comfortable presenting, training and public speaking
- Knowledge of how the advertising ecosystem interacts, understand implicitly how programmatic has evolved and how it works
- Can clearly communicate processes, strategies and general requirements to both internal and external stakeholders
Keywords: JellyFish, Baltimore, DoubleClick Trainer, Human Resources, Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!