Company: IronNet Cybersecurity
Posted on: September 14, 2019
What's your mission?
At IronNet Cybersecurity, our mission is simple:
To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend
companies, sectors, and nations. In response to cyber adversaries
who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading
organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective
defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and
ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our
collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for
enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. We do this
through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and
machine learning techniques. Our team combines the tradecraft
knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in
the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to
engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against
IronNet is recognized in Gartner's 2019 Market Guide for Network
Analysis and was recently named a Vendor to Watch by Enterprise
Management Associates. Our founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith
Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent
speaker about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. We have
team with deep government and commercial cyber experience and are
advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment
At IronNet Cybersecurity, we are building cutting-edge solutions
which will change the way the world approaches cybersecurity. Join
us to solve these challenges, while also becoming a part of our fun
and rewarding culture!
We have growing technical training requirements for each of the
- New hires, particularly sales personnel, site reliability
engineers and threat hunters,
- Channel partners that install, maintain and operate our
products around the world, and
- A rapidly expanding customer base in the US and abroad.
We're looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to help us
develop and maintain the skills of a fast-growing number of
employees, partners and customers. In this job you'll be
responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical
training programs. You will also write literature and materials to
be used in these training programs and design exercises to enhance
lectures. Trainees will typically be experienced technical
personnel, so we are looking for someone with technical depth and a
passion for continuous self-learning.
This is a full time position located out of any of our offices in
Tysons Corner, VA, Frederick, MD, Maple Lawn, MD, or Raleigh, NC.
Teleworking is also a possibility but regular travel could be
- Have fun - we work and play hard(ish).
- Determine technical training needs by collecting information
pertaining to job-specific tasks, procedures and work flows.
- Develop training modules and courses for both eLearning and
- Plan the delivery of training classes at IronNet facilities as
well as partner and customer sites in the US and abroad.
- Conduct training classes and assist others in doing so.
- Evaluate training effectiveness.
- Refresh, update and improve the training materials
- Maintain technical knowledge through self-learning and event
- A desire to provide value and make those around you
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology and
- Experience in designing and developing technical courses.
- Proven experience delivering technical training.
- Attention to detail and a desire to improve our training
- Ability to jump into new problems with incomplete information
and proactively find solutions.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate and Adobe Captivate Prime
- Proficiency in Linux administration and networking.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following: cloud
computing (especially AWS), threat hunting, security operations
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer
comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees
and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as
well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance
with applicable law.
Keywords: IronNet Cybersecurity, Baltimore , Technical Trainer, Human Resources , Fulton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!