This .Net/SharePoint Developer
? Great Pay to $110K
.Net/SharePoint Developer ? Greenbelt, MD
Our client seeks an experienced .NET and SharePoint software
developer. The selected candidate will develop enterprise
applications and web services using SharePoint 2010, C# .NET and
K2/Nintex BPM workflows against SQL Server and Oracle
- Work with clients to elicit, refine, and document
- Data modeling, process modeling, and rapid prototyping
- Develop/maintain .NET code related to the various applications
existing in the environment.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute in a rapidly changing, fast-paced
- Use version management and issue tracking software to document
- Develop necessary SQL Server database objects.
- Conduct SQL Server tuning to optimize performance.
- Deploy code developed using .NET framework.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics,
- 3-6 years proven web development experience with C# .NET
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of .NET best practices,
frameworks, and libraries
- Proven experience with SharePoint development, preferably
- Understanding and experience with Object Oriented software
- Application architecture experience
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Experience with Active Directory and ADFS
- Experience with K2 BPM
- Leadership and client management ability.
- Experience with Web Services and XML
- Advanced degree in business or a technology area with a business
- Business process analysis, mapping, and design
- Project management understanding
- U.S. citizenship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing dynamic
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across numerous work
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected