Lead Web Developer
Company: Intellibee Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Performance Period :Five (5) year base period commencing from
the Effective Date Primary Place of Performance: TO Contractor's
location Duties: Must be able to translate applications
requirements into the design of complex web sites, including
integrating web pages and applications. Must be able to apply new
and emerging technologies to the site development process.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or
university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical
discipline or three (3) years of equivalent experience in a related
field. General Experience: Must have five (5) years of web
development experience using current Web development and graphic
tools, as well as, Web Server and database administration.
Specialized Experience: At least three (3) years of experience
designing, developing and deploying Web sites and/or Web
applications, including product selection, configuration,
installation, maintenance, and site specific Web development
languages and relational databases Project Goals
- The resulting Contract from this TORFP shall be a T&M Labor
Price Contractsubject to the contract ceiling amount that shall not
be exceeded without the necessary Contract Modification and Change
Order (CO) approval requirements.
- The TO Contractor shall perform all work submitted to the TO
Contractor via Work Orders, generated in project tracking tool and
approved by the TO Manager or the OSCNP Director. Work Orders will
be executed using an agile development methodology. When deemed
necessary by Contractor, onsite maintenance efforts may be required
to complete all or part of a Work Order.
- Client has support staff and contracts in place to manage data
center operations, network operations, Internet services, website
hosting, help desk for the Systems, and MARS and MDCS customer
training. These activities are outside the scope of this TORFP.
Responsibilities The assigned Lead Web Developer shall:
- Work within the standards of the Environment and Development
Operation Management Tools supplied by the TO Contractor to
complete assigned task initiated from the backlog.
- Collaborate with fellow team members
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by employing best
software development practices
- Maintain web data collections of timely and sensitive
- Perform Microsoft .NET development to extend and augment the
document management solution within the MARS system.
- Manage and incorporate email workflows into the systems covered
by this TOFRP
- Develop solutions to web user ergonomics and web-based
- Design, develop, and improve dashboards using code segments
from Microsoft Power BI.
- Create website layout/user interface by employing standard
- Develop and maintain modules utilizing the Microsoft.Net
platform, FTP, and SFTP protocols, and other coding structure like
C#, and XML,
- Integrate data from various back-end services and
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and
demonstrate the benefits of applying them into operations and
activities HQ: 400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2600 Detroit,
Intellibee Technologies India Pvt Ltd:
Phoenix Tech Tower - 1st Fl, Uppal, Hyerabad-500039
Keywords: Intellibee Inc, Baltimore , Lead Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!