Full Stack Developer
Company: Choptank Transport
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job ID: 2021-BI-FS-HQ-MARLocation: US-MD-Preston -
US-MD-EastonCategory: Business Intelligence Overview
As a Full Stack Developer with Choptank Transport, you will be
joining our elite Business Intelligence team in the creation and
deployment of large scale, mission critical software to support a
thriving third-party freight broker. Our proprietary software
allows our sales and operations teams to seamlessly move freight to
keep global supply chains thriving, and allow our customers easy
access to their accounts.
Choptank Transport is a third-party logistics brokerage. We are the
connection between products that our customers ship and drivers who
can transport them. We ship almost ANYTHING that will fit on a
tractor-trailer, all over the USA and Canada. Logistics is a $900
billion industry that continues to grow. Grow with us!
This position is located at our corporate headquarters at .
- Our people are essential employees! Freight never stops moving,
and we move billions of products nationwide, primarily food and
- Competitive base salary with paid training- Many of our staff
did not have experience in our industry when they started. That is
why we designed our customer service training program. It will give
you the background you need to effectively manage projects in our
environment. It is so good that we are the proud winner of
- Advancement potential: Hard work and results are rewarded. We
are committed to promoting from within as much as possible. Most of
our managers began their careers with us in entry-level jobs.
- Casual dress code and work hard, play hard environment AND
- Mentorship from experienced leaders and enrollment in
Choptank's Leadership Development Series mean career growth for
- Company-sponsored volunteer events, team-building events, and
wellness programs to take care of you.
- Robust benefits package: two health insurance plans options to
choose from, dental, vision, pet insurance, paid time off, 401K
with match, and more.
As a Full Stack Developer you will be in a position to make an
impact on our company by
- Collaborating with end users and cross functional teams
- Perform code and design reviews
- Write high quality, maintainable code
- Design and build client-side and server-side architecture
- Present ideas and enhancements to the team
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a
NodeJS, Jasmine, and Karma.
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
(MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably
Choptank Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace
diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities. We are committed to
building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds,
perspectives, and skills. Choptank Transport is committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believes
that diverse teams build strong companies. You, as an individual,
If you need assistance completing your application, please email
Keywords: Choptank Transport, Baltimore , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Preston, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!