Senior Cloud Analytics Developer
Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Senior Cloud Analytics Developer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- At least eight (8) years of general experience in software
development/engineering, including requirements analysis,
installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance,
testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. .At least 5 years of
experience in software-intensive projects and programs for
government or industry customers.
- Strong Pig and Java skills is required.
- At least six (6) years of experience developing software with
high level languages (such as Java, C, C++), and at least three (3)
years developing software in UNIX/Linux (RedHat versions 3-5+) and
software integration and testing (to include developing and
implementing test plans and scripts).
- At least four (4) years of experience with distributed scalable
Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as H Base, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big
Table, etc., as well as Map Reduce programming model, the Hadoop
Distributed File System (HDFS), and technologies such as Hadoop,
Hive, Pig, Etc.
- Shall have demonstrated work experience with 1) Serialization
such as JSON and/or BSON, 2) developing restful services, and 3)
using source code management tools
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering,
mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years
of general experience. A master's degree is a plus.
- A master's degree is a plus.
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic
- Familiarity developing analytics in the QTA (Query Time
- Knowledge of network encryption metadata and/or hidden
- Experience with Maven and web services development, Zoom
- Familiarity with customer corporate tools such as DX and
- Work in a team environment. As a Senior Cloud Analytics
Developer, You Will:
- Develop and maintain assigned analytic tasks requiring
implementation, documentation and testing.
- Develop Analytics primarily, but not exclusively, in the
customer cloud infrastructure.
- Implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to)
accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting
data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results
to the users.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , Senior Cloud Analytics Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!