Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
System Administrator, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
This contract supports compliance solutions and integration, as
well as development and sustainment of analytic services and
hosting platforms to sustain analytics, threads, and services to
enable the agency and tactical customers' missions and goals
throughout the extended enterprise.--
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Ten (10) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of
similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree
in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted
for a bachelor's degree.
As a System Administrator, You Will:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and
maintenance of IT systems.
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis
and resolution of problems.
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations,
monitoring and problem resolution for all of the
client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices,
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem
identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status
to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and
perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems
and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable)
operating systems and installs/loads operating system software,
troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network
components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements
to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and
internal customers for escalated tickets.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!