Posted on: April 10, 2021
The candidate shall possess profound knowledge of SAS/BASE,
SAS/STAT, SAS/MACROS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/SQL, and SAS/ODS. This
position requires a good understanding of Unix/Linux environment.
The Candidate shall also support system and acceptance testing of
the SAS applications.Primary job duties and responsibilities may
include, but are not limited to the following:Duties:
- Ensures compatibility between equipment and software analyzes
operational/system requirements, supports design reviews, and
presents technical briefings.
- Engineers systems including conducting of prototypes, proof of
concepts, or the full implementation of systems.
- Evaluates, assesses, documents, and tests data security and
continuity of operations for systems and programs.
- Responsible for instructing, directing, and monitoring lower
level developers, and is responsible for project progress and
- At least nine years of experience performing data manipulation,
including text, SAS datasets, and relational database tables.
- At least nine years of experience writing SAS program source
- Base SAS (e.g., data step processing, functions and call
- SAS Macros.
- SAS Procedures (e.g., Print, Freq, Univariate, Format, Means,
- Creating SAS reports (Proc Report, Proc Tabulate, ODS
- SAS Access to different products (e.g., Sybase, Oracle, PC
Files), as required.
- SAS SQL, as required
- AppDev Studio, Integration Technologies, and Enterprise Guide,
- Management Console, including Metadata and Workspace Servers,
- At least seven years of experience with at least one relational
database (Sybase, Oracle, etc.)
- At least seven years of experience gathering and analyzing
requirements, designing, and developing SAS applications.
- At least seven years of experience in system testing including
planning, executing, developing test data, and documenting the
- At least five years of experience with at least one development
- At least five years of experience in the analysis of
applications or multi-module systems.
- At least four years of experience in data modeling and logical
and physical database design, software integration, and/or security
issues and techniques, as required.
- At least three years of experience producing program
- At least three years of experience translating design
specifications into computer program instructions, preparing test
plans, and conducting tests.
- Experience as a technical team leader of other programmers
Keywords: adroitts, Baltimore , SAS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!