Information Systems Security Engineer
Company: Bridges Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Bridges is expanding, and we are seeking an Information System
Security Engineer (ISSE) to support our team in within the Cross
Domain Solutions space.Why Join Bridges?
- We have a small company feel with big company
- We solve the Nations most difficult intelligence challenges by
delivering trusted cyber security and shaping big data into
- In todays cyber battleground, our team of elite experts makes
Bridges an industry pacesetter and agile innovator that delivers
success as a trusted partner.
- Our employees are like family. We focus on maintaining our
culture and values of commitment, integrity, respect, and
- We take care of our family with benefits and compensation
packages worth bragging about.
- We believe in developing our people, so we pay for your
certifications in addition to an annual training stipend. We have a
training initiative for ongoing Azure and AWS certifications, and
we develop individual, custom training plans.
- Most important, we have fun!Required Qualifications:
- ***Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance***
- Nine (9) years of ISSE experience. (B.S. in Computer Science or
related field may be substituted for four (4) years of general
- Five (5) years experience with system security design process,
defense-in-depth/breadth, engineering life-cycle, information
domains, principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity,
non-repudiation, availability, access control), and security
- Two (2) years experience with DCID 6/3 and NISCAP documentation
- Two (2) years experience creating firewall rule sets from
analysis of network traffic
- Two (2) years experience with component validation of security
- Two (2) years experience integrating boundary solutions into
- Two (2) years experience configuring switches, routers and
- Two (2) years experience analyzing proprietary data formatsby
Keywords: Bridges Inc., Baltimore , Information Systems Security Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!