BaltimoreRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Baltimore jobs

Field Services Supervisor

Company: Vector Security
Location: Columbia
Posted on: November 23, 2021

Job Description:

Join our Team $1000 Hiring Bonus Eligible At Vector, our team is brought together by a passion for providing premier intelligent security solutions to our clients. This is what empowers our team to make decisions ensuring the customers best interest is at the core of our service. The Field Services Supervisor leads all daily operations, personnel and processes. This individual is responsible for the team's success in achieving goals focused on safety, quality, productivity, and cost. The Field Services Supervisor will develop leaders and facilitate problem solving with a strong focus on continuous improvement to ensure the teams success. What You'll Do: * Manage and train field technicians to ensure they have the proper skills to complete service and installation calls in a timely and accurate manner. * Manage all aspects of field technician operations, provide in house training which includes safety, soft skills and technical. * Oversee payroll and attendance for staff. * Spend approximately 70% of time in the field with technicians and the remaining 30% on administrative responsibilities. * Take part in the on call supervision for after hours and weekend support, approximately one week out of four. * Responsible for all aspects of technician safety and reporting of incidents. * May assist sales department with system design. What You Need: * High School Diploma or equivalency * Minimum of three years install/service experience; supervisory experience preferred * Clean Driving Record * Proficient with MicroSoft Office Suite Along with competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive "Total Rewards" package. Qualifying employees receive: * Medical, dental, and vision coverage * Company paid life and AD&D insurance * Company paid short- and long-term disability * Voluntary benefit products * 401k retirement savings plan after just 60 days * Paid time off for vacation, sick and floating holidays * Tuition reimbursement * Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Company Overview: With services tailored to fit each customer's needs, we offer everything from alarm monitoring and smart home solutions, to video surveillance and managed network services. Our unique history traces back to The Philadelphia Contributionship, America's oldest property insurance company founded in part by Benjamin Franklin in 1752. Vector Security is a Drug-Free Workplace Vector Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.

Keywords: Vector Security, Baltimore , Field Services Supervisor, IT / Software / Systems , Columbia, Maryland

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Maryland jobs by following @recnetMD on Twitter!

Baltimore RSS job feeds