R04 - Technical Writer - Cleared
Company: Nisus Technologies Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Technical Writer will assist in documenting the system
engineering and technical details of multiple systems. Tasking may
include documenting the system or application lifecycle, generating
project plans, documenting the functional flow of the system, and
provide documentation and guides for user experience and support of
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems
engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial
Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure
the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the
defined system architecture(s) such as Service-oriented
- Assist with the development of system requirements, functional
requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware,
software, facility, and personnel components.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration
Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and
test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new
capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and
- Participate in the development of system engineering
documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial
Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the
configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout
the life cycle.
- Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems
and subsystem components.
- Derive from the system requirements an understanding of
stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and
implied as essential to system effectiveness.
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated
requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system
component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete,
correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable.
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures,
and design solutions
- Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the
definition of a system or component under development
(requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc) that
provides a common reference point for hardware and software
- Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which
the systems subsystems, and work products are verified against
their requirements in a written plan.
- Develop system design solution that satisfies the system
requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Develop derived requirements
- Review and provide input to program and contract work breakdown
structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan
- Responsible for writing technical documents, to include
software development life-cycle documentation.
- Create user guides and edit existing user
- Combining functionality documents for legacy applications.
- Applies concepts for technical writing based on engineering
drawings, technical information from engineering documentation;
consults with engineers and subject matter experts, and other
- May maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining operations documentation,
user guides and manual and technical publications.
TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Minimum seven (7) years of Technical Writing experience.
- Well experienced in the use of multiple word processing and
presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio,
- Familiarity using Confluence and SharePoint sites.
- Experience with SharePoint, JIRA. Ability to communicate with
technical and non-technical team members.
- Health & Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- Hiring Bonuses
- Referral Recruitment Programby Jobble
Keywords: Nisus Technologies Corporation, Baltimore , R04 - Technical Writer - Cleared, IT / Software / Systems , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!