Full Stack Developer
Company: Gliacell Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you a Full Stack Developer who is ready for a new challenge
that will launch your career to the next level?
- Tired of being treated like a company drone?
- Tired of promised adventures during the hiring phase, then
dropped off on a remote contract and never seen or heard from the
- Our engineers were certainly tired of the same.
At GliaCell our slogan is We make It happen.
- We will immerse you in the latest technologies.
- We will develop and support your own personalized training
program to continue your individual growth.
- We will provide you with work that matters with our mission
focused customers, and surround you with a family of brilliant
Culture isnt something you need to talk aboutif it just exists.
If this sounds interesting to you, then wed like to have a
discussion regarding your next adventure! If you want to be a
drone, this isnt the place for you.
We Make It Happen!
GliaCell Technologies focuses on Software & System Engineering in
Enterprise and Cyber Security solution spaces. We excel at
delivering stable and reliable software solutions using Agile
Software Development principles. These provide us the capability to
deliver a quick turn-around using interactive applications and the
integration of industry standard software stacks.
GliaCells Enterprise capabilities include Full-Stack Application
Development, Big Data, Cloud Technologies, Analytics, Machine
Learning, AI, and DevOps Containerization. We also provide customer
solutions in the areas of CND, CNE, and CNO by providing our
customers with assessments and solutions in Threat Mitigation,
Vulnerability Exposure, Penetration Testing, Threat Hunting, and
Preventing Advanced Persistent Threat.
- Long term job security
- Competitive salaries & bonus opportunities
- Challenging work you are passionate about
- Ability to work with some amazingly talented people
GliaCell is seeking a Full Stack Developer on one of our
subcontracts. This is a full-time position offering the opportunity
to support a U.S. Government customer. The mission is to provide
technical expertise that assists in sustaining critical
mission-related software and systems to a large government
- Enable data stewardship capabilities.
- Data security/business rules management.
- Sundry user experiences for other personas (developers, data
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Possess an active or rein-statable TS/SCI with Polygraph
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Full vaccination against COVID-19 by January 18, 2021, or by
start date if after January 18, 2021.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering experience and a MS Degree in
Computer Science (or related) OR 5+ years of Software Engineering
experience and a BS Degree in Computer Science (or related).
- Works well independently as well as on a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Agile development methodology
- MEAN stack or FULL stack
- REACT or Angular
- HTML 5
- Experience implementing Attribute-Based Access Controls,
Customer Identity Authentication and Authorization Services
Location: Laurel, Maryland
Salary: Based on Education, Years of Experience, Skill and
Check Out Our Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Tuition, Training & Certification Reimbursement
- 401K Contribution
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Equipment Reimbursement
- Team Engagement & Outings
Learn more about GliaCell Technologies:
To apply for this position, respond to this job posting and attach
an updated resume for us to review.
GliaCell Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gliacell Technologies, Baltimore , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Laurel, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!