Company: Crescend Technologies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: Summary: Crescend Technologies is seeking an IT
Manager to support our Defense Solutions Division in York, PA which
designs and manufactures RF Amplifiers for Military Communications
and Electronic Warfare applications. The Manager of IT Manager
leads the planning, acquisition, implementation and operation of
information technology to enable the achievement of the
organization business objectives. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems,
security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops,
desktops, software, and hardware.
- Implement security protocols, systems and procedures that are
compliant with DFARS, NIST 800-171, and export control ITAR
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together
seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed
about new features and competitive solutions.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors
to identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are
necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the
best possible service and value for company needs.
- Manage IT projects to successful completion within a larger
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot,
and provide technical support when needed.
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data
- Act as assistant Facility Security Officer (FSO). Ability to
acquire SECRET clearance required. Requirements: Required Skills
- Bachelor's degree in technology or computer science, or
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in IT management.
- Expert with (MS Office 365, Active Directory, Group Policy and
other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies,
enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP) certification is a
- Cyber security certification such as Security+ and familiarity
with NIST 800-171 or equivalent security standards strongly
- Experience managing Export Controlled (ITAR) and Controlled
Unclassified Information (CUI) in a DOD Contractor IT
environment.Citizenship Requirements:Must be a U.S. citizen.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information.Benefits Vacation PTO 401(k) with Employer
Match Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Flexible
Spending Account Long term and Short Term Disability Life
InsuranceAbout Us:Crescend Technologies LLC has been providing
world-class RF amplifier solutions to Top Tier OEMs in the Public
Safety and Defense domains for more than 40 years. Our Defense
Solutions Division in York, PA focuses on tactical communications
and electronic warfare platforms for the US Military.COVID-19
continues to significantly impact our communities, families and
employees. With employee health and safety as our top priority,
Crescend Technologies is taking action to address the increased
risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. We
require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before
their start date. In some circumstances, the company may provide
reasonable accommodations for employees as required by applicable
Keywords: Crescend Technologies, Baltimore , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!