Junior Software Engineer (Clearance Required)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
About the job: You've got the hot skills, the winning attitude
and the clearance, but maybe your job doesn't live up to your
career goals? At CollabraSpace, - you - decide which project best
suits your interests, talents, and ambitions. Our tasks run the
full range from Proof of Concept studies and QRC oriented tasks to
Enterprise level production systems with then thousand+ active
users. -We're looking for those interested in learning. Really. We
have smart people and informed customers, and working together and
learning from one another creates success for everyone. Tell us
what you like to do, chances are we have a program ready to reward
- No demonstrated experience is required
- 2+ years experience preferred
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related discipline.
Additional equivalent experience may be substituted for a
- Clearance: Applicants must be U.S. Citizens possessing an
active TS/SCI security clearance with Polygraph.
- This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
by December 8, 2021, or the established start date if after
December 8th. Fully vaccinated is defined as, -at least 2 weeks
since receiving a single-dose vaccine or the second dose in a
2-dose series. Our work typically includes the following:
- Any combination of object oriented software development
methodologies and languages such as JAVA/Java EE, C/C++,
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance
standards, conferring with users and system engineers. Analyze
system flow, data usage and work processes and investigate problem
- Design, code, test, debug and integrate new software or modify
existing software to add new features.
- Develop data queries for existing or proposed databases or data
- Make recommendations for software and system documentation and
software development process standards.
Collaboration is the fusion of people and ideas toward a common
goal; and at CollabraSpace it's part of everything we do. It's the
foundation upon which Collabraspace was created, at the core of our
corporate philosophy, and even represented in our logo where
different pieces of one circle work together in synergy. As a
technical services and product company, Collabraspace supports the
critical mission of our nation's security through ongoing
collaboration with our team members, customers, and partners.
Across our 20+ programs we provide enterprise software development
solutions and real-time collaboration to both government and
private industry. CollabraSpace is headquartered in Annapolis
Junction, MD, close to the majority of our work and therefore,
close to you.CollabraSpace Facts:
- Team . At CollabraSpace, we truly believe in the team. We'll
always do our best to find a position that makes you happy to go to
work every day, support the charitable causes that are important to
you, and encourage your involvement with the company by providing
events for the whole family.
- Security. We offer competitive salaries but more than that, we
make sure the salary we are offering you can be supported by
multiple programs. Why is that important? See bullet #1; if you're
not happy we will do our best to find something that does make you
- Benefits . Our comprehensive benefits package means you pay
very little for a full suite of coverage.
- 100% company paid premiums for Health and Dental plans for
employees and eligible dependents.
- 100% company paid Life & Disability plans.
- 401(k) & Roth plan with company contribution immediately
- Annual bonus plan, spot bonuses for a job well done, and
- Paid Time Off (PTO) allowing you to use your time off as you
- Formal education and training benefits.
- Transparency . You have heard it before but here you'll truly
experience it. The management team "puts it all on the table" and
always has an open door.
- Training and Education . It's part of our collaborative
environment. Besides the traditional off-site training which we pay
for upfront, CollabraSpace offers in-house Technical Exchanges on a
range of topics presented by our own technical staff or industry
- Honors. - -We earned the - Alliance for Workplace Excellence
Award for 4 years running - and have been named to the - Baltimore
Sun's Top 100 Workplaces 2013, 2014, & 2015 ; an award given based
on survey responses from our team members. We are consistently
ranked as one of the - Top IT Firms in Baltimore -by the Baltimore
Business Journal. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
CollabraSpace is an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies
and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit,
qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and
criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees
are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or
any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or
local statutes. Make a life at CollabraSpace, not just a
Keywords: Collabraspace, Baltimore , Junior Software Engineer (Clearance Required), IT / Software / Systems , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!