Company: ANALYGENCE, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence,
is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small
business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of
providing our customers with results driven professionals that
understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon
to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with
customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve
processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are
service-oriented professionals with varying military, government,
and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment
and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic
work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire
people to achieve the missions of our customers and our
ANALYGENCE has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Recruiter.
This is a dynamic opportunity to join a growing government
contractor with a broad customer base performing full life cycle
recruiting and sourcing for cyber, technical and cleared positions.
In this role you will attract new talent to ANALYGENCE to help
drive the growth of our organization in the Intelligence Community.
This opportunity focuses on recruiting for all levels of security
clearances with a focus on CI Poly and above. This position will
join an existing talent management team who perform together as a
center of excellence and provide a world-class candidate
experience. We are looking for outside the box thinkers with a
passion for connecting talent to opportunity.
- Source talent through job boards, networking, social media,
employee referrals, and other sources as needed.
- Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and
knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Conduct phone screens for current openings and build
relationships with candidates for networking and future recruiting
- Build a continual pipeline of new candidates for current and
- Partner with internal hiring managers regarding staffing
strategies and planning.
- Utilize strong organizational skills to assist with scheduling
interviews, phone screens, and other talent acquisitions
- Position provides option to work remote/hybrid with preference
to support from the MD/VA/DC area and ability to support local
efforts as needed.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years of recruitment
- Experience using web-based recruiting tools including social
media, job boards, and applicant tracking systems.
- Ability to create advanced Boolean search strands.
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone.
- Proven administrative and organizational skills and strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to gain conceptual understanding of a wide variety of
- Must be proactive, have a sense of urgency, strong work ethic
and be motivated with strong interpersonal skills and excellent
candidate management skills.
- Government staffing industry experience is desired.
- Expertise within the INTEL talent market space desired.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.
ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, ANALYGENCE may provide
an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due
to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief or practice
that prevents receipt of the vaccine.
Keywords: ANALYGENCE, Inc., Baltimore , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Fulton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!