Lead .NET Developer (No C2C)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Experis - A Manpower Company is engaged with one of our client
that specializes in Finance Industry based in Maryland Work From
Office -Hyrbid . They are looking for an ideal candidate for full
time role as a Lead .NET Developer. Great company to work with and
exciting opportunity to grow both technical and leadership
skills.ASSIGNMENT DETAILS:Title: Lead .NET DeveloperClient
Location: Baltimore, Maryland Hybrid Work From Office Job Type:
Full Time Permanent RoleDepartment: IT - Enterprise
ApplicationsSupervisory Responsibility: .NET Development TeamAbout
the Role:Position: Team Lead .NET Developer In This Role, You Will
Provide leadership/supervision for the .NET Development team. The
primary functions of this team include developing web applications
that are used behind our firewall to provide a variety of business
functions. In this position, you will act as a developer and will
provide .NET and SQL development support to the Business Analytics
& Reporting team by designing, coding, documenting, testing, and
deploying ASP.NET (MVC 5), Web API (v2), SSIS, and SSRS solutions
per business requirements. This position requires project
management through the entire SDLC from gathering requirements to
development, testing, documentation, deployment, and support.
- Provides leadership for and manages the daily activity of the
.NET Development team, which includes two developers.
- Works with business partners and database developers to build
robust enterprise .NET Web and Web API solutions that satisfy
- Reviews and interprets ongoing business application
requirements. Researches required data and build appropriate
- Documents and provides support for deployed .NET solutions.
- Four (4) year degree in information systems, MIS, BIS, CIS, or
a related field of study.
- Two (2) to three (3) years as a Team Lead overseeing a team of
developers in a corporate setting.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Microsoft/.NET
Full-stack development with C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2012, 2014 or
2016, Windows Server, and IIS.
- Experience with .NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.1.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or
- Experience with Entity Framework.
- Experience implementing Service Oriented Architectures.
- Solid understanding of client-side technologies such as HTML,
- Knowledge and ability to write advanced T-SQL code.
- Experience developing complex SSRS reports and SSIS
- Knowledge of latest technologies - SOAP and RESTful
- Ability to interpret application requests and requirements in
order to build appropriate automated solution.
- Experience designing and developing Object Oriented Programming
solutions. Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with .NET Core and AWS.
- Experience administering Jira, Bitbucket, and/or SourceTree
with a good understanding of Git.Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- PTOAnd much more. If you are interested, kindly apply to this
job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you
at our earliest. Thank you.
Keywords: Experis, Baltimore , Lead .NET Developer (No C2C), IT / Software / Systems , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!