ERP Systems Developer (Partially Remote)
Company: Latitude, Inc.
Location: Owings Mills
Posted on: March 20, 2023
This position allows for 3 days per week remote / work from
home. Salary: $95,000 - 125,000/yearDuties/Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, configure, test & deploy
customizations, custom objects and third-party applications based
on evolving business needs in financial systems with a primary
focus on NetSuite.
- Oracle NetSuite - Implementation and maintenance of system
integrations with other business systems including Avalara (Tax),
payment processors, bank electronic fund transfers, CRM, and
- Analyzing customer business needs and objectives and providing
in-depth application expertise in targeted business areas,
streamlining customer business processes to achieve greater ROI
within the context of NetSuite ERP
- Providing training to client staff to perform day-to-day
activities in support of ERP implementations.
- Lead a small team of development and production support
- Drive testing and validation of new and existing
configurations, development, and new releases.
- Manage performance and scalability and refactor existing
- Improve the overall quality and completeness of
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science or Information
- 1+ years' experience working in ERP (Oracle - NetSuite) -
financial systems driving process development, automation, and
system optimizations, with a minimum of 4+ years of NetSuite ERP
- NetSuite Administrator Certification or equivalent experience
- Understanding of fundamental system integration concepts and
design theory with experience managing production integrations
between an ERP and 3rd party systems like Salesforce.com, tax,
payment processors and banks.
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteFlows, Web
Services/SuiteTalk, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics
and scheduling scripts.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Latitude, Inc., Baltimore , ERP Systems Developer (Partially Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Owings Mills, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...