Application Programmer RPA
Company: DK Consulting, LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
DK Consulting Overview: Founded in May 2003, DK Consulting, LLC,
a woman-owned small business, was formed to provide management and
technology solutions based on industry best practices. DK
Consulting, LLC works with multiple State, Federal, and Commercial
customers, and our services range from providing customers with
that one 'critical resource' to assuming responsibility for an
entire IT project. We offer excellent benefits and provide
exceptional employee management.
Start Date: July 1st, 2023
Length of contract: 5 years
Location: 750 East Pratt Street, 6th Floor, Baltimore, Md 21202
(the resource may be required to work on-site or remotely on
specific days as determined by the client)
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Robotic Process Automation
(RPA) development methodologies, prototyping, business process
analysis for automation, automating user flows, innovative
solutions, and performing associated coding.
- Translate business process workflows into automated solutions
- Understand, define, and analyze business processes for
- Design and code Bots using various automation tools in UiPath
and other equivalent technologies.
- Evaluate and test workflows, perform human-in-the-loop
functions, and debug, deploy, maintain, document, and implement
complex business workflow automation.
- Deploy RPA components, including bots, development tools, code
repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Work with business, technical, non-technical, and
cross-functional resources to define and deliver business-impacting
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business
requirements and translate them into technical approaches and
designs that can be implemented.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and
- Develop and execute automated test scenarios and integration
plans/scripts to validate the workflow automation changes meeting
technical specifications and business requirements.
- Work with business teams to complete acceptance testing and
participate in integration testing.
- Adhere to all security, change control, and MHBE Project
Management Office (PMO) policies, processes, and
- Note: The candidate must be flexible to work overtime as
needed, including weekends, holidays, and off-hours.
- Four (4) years of experience in any programming languages such
as C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, JS, .Net developing
- Two (2) years of hands-on experience with Robotic Process
Automation (RPA) tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue
Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- Proven ability to design technical specification documents for
- Experience developing and consuming APIs for large
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
applied in an enterprise setting automating business or technical
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Agile software development practices.
- Four (4) years of hands-on experience with UiPath or
equivalent, automating complex workflows for an enterprise
application or business process.
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, performing data
analysis related to workflow automation.
- Proven experience in understanding business process workflows
and identifying opportunities for automation.
- Experience performing test automation-related functions using
UiPath or equivalent.
- Experience utilizing RPA in a Cloud environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development
- UiPath RPA Developer or RPA Associate certification.
- Experience working with the Project Management Office (PMO)
processes, policies, and procedures.
Keywords: DK Consulting, LLC, Baltimore , Application Programmer RPA, IT / Software / Systems , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...