Company: Pace Computer Solutions Inc.
Location: Gwynn Oak
Posted on: December 10, 2018
Job Tittle: Scrum MasterLocation: Baltimore. MDDuration: 1 yearNumber of Position - 12Interview - F2F for Local, Phone for Non-Local (Relocation expenses are not provided)Years of experience - Bachelor's Degree - 14 Years, Master Degree - 12 YearsVisa - GC & USC Description of Work:
- Support the product development process:
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress within the agreed reporting framework
- Maintain process documentation
- Support and enforce the Agile methodology and framework used by the project team
- Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading product development teams in the delivery of business critical, enterprise software development projects to our production systems
- Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits
- Support the Product Owner
- Assist with product backlog maintenance as needed
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency
- Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
- Assist with the launch plan and overseeing the coordinated roll out and delivery
- Support the Scrum Team
- Assist with making appropriate commitments to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining standards, tools and best practices
- Identify and remove impediments
- Facilitate team discussion and conflict resolution
- Help the team to learn from experience
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Provide support with risk management, release management, facilitate release planning activities,
- Adopt a positive attitude about Agile processes, ensure tasks are flowing from one phase to the next, facilitate the basics of the process (i.e. transparency, project information is current, impediments are being eliminated)
- Conduct Scrum team training, retrospective workshops, Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
- Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer's lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices
- Support the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
- Ensure HIPAA violations do not occur within the program by taking a proactive role in the constant vigilance and rigor to emphasize HIPAA compliance throughout all levels of the program (systems, personnel, and data). To be fully aware of all
- PHI/PII within their respective program and how it is protected. Provide continuous training to ensure all staff understand and can execute their role in HIPAA compliance. HIPAA compliance is to be prioritized over project schedules. Working with their program security lead, ensure all required safeguards are in place. Require and support developers' use ofsecure coding practices (as applicable to program SOW). Be fully conversant (and ensure staff are trained) on breach notification procedures for your program.Basic Qualifications:Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
- Bachelor's degree and 14 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 12 years of relative experience, or 18 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 3 years' of experience working as part of the Scrum team (as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team member, or a combination thereof)
- Minimum of 9 years of experience working in an IT related field
- Experience teaching others how to become Agile
- Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder.Preferred Qualifications:Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design
- Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans.
- A solid understanding of SSA operations.Preferred Certifications:Certification in one or more of these designations is preferred:
- Certification as Agile Coach
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certification as a Product Owner (CPO) ,
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)-- - provided by Dice Scrum Master, Product Owner, Agile, Framework, CSM
Keywords: Pace Computer Solutions Inc., Baltimore , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Gwynn Oak, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!