Agile Coach (with Active Scrum Master (CSM) certification)
Posted on: December 9, 2018
We have the following government role open for -1 year contract (going FTE) in Baltimore, MD.Please send your resume in Word format. Thank you! Role title: Agile Coach Number of positions available: 5(Req. 999-42; LCAT: DBE3)Duration: 11 - 12 months contract (going FTE - Full Time Employment)Location: Baltimore (Woodlawn), MDRate: open Description of Work:
- Establish strategy and approach to transform customer software development from a traditional SDLC methodology to Agile methodology.
- Lead the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned.
- Lead the efforts of developing Agile software engineering and management best practices, metrics, and audit practices.
- Manage corporate wide Agile software engineering support across customer organization.
- Conduct Scrum team training, retrospective workshops, and Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
- Establish Agile PMO function and an architectural recommendation review function.
- Develop Agile/Scrum processes, including analysis of existing processes, elicitation of requirements from subject matter experts, and application of industry best practices and standards.
- Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer's lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the senior customers on a daily basis.Basic Qualifications: Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities :
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 7 years of relative experience, or 13 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in leading/coaching large Agile programs and projects, including extensive experience in leading software development and system deployments.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supporting an enterprise wide Agile transformation.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in conducting Agile team training.
- Active Scrum Master (CSM) certification.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration :
- Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
- Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
- Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
- Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have experience in dealing with all levels of executives.Preferred Certifications: Certification in one or more of these designations is preferred :
- Certification as an Agile Coach
- Agile Certified Practitioner - provided by Dice Agile, Active Scrum Master (CSM) certification
Keywords: UpperRanchCo, Baltimore , Agile Coach (with Active Scrum Master (CSM) certification), IT / Software / Systems , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!