Technical Product Owner
Company: Monster Lead Group
Location: Owings Mills
Posted on: September 14, 2019
About the position:
Monster Lead Group (MLG) has ambitious plans, and we are now
expanding our team to realize that growth, specifically with
experienced and entrepreneurial Technical Product Owner. We are
looking for an exceptional, self-driven, and experienced
professional to be based in our Owings Mills, MD office.
The Technical Product Owner will lead software development
activities by providing guidance, systems development oversight,
and day-to-day operational support. The technical product owner
will serve as the primary channel for communication between the
developers and engineers and business leadership.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive technical development and provide visibility of project
status to the Monster team;
- Participate in long term planning and company growth
activities, develop technical requirements, specifications,
integration plans, QA test plans, plus more generalized consulting
- Develop strategic recommendations and use cases, project plans,
competitive/industry research, and potential vendor
- Act as the technical project lead on various internal or
client-driven initiatives, including expansion of capabilities,
improving efficiency, and enhancing current offerings;
- Collaborate on the development, discovery, information
gathering, stewardship, and evolution of digital project standards,
tools, and systems.
- Leading a critical business system/application development team
with both high standards and emotional intelligence;
- Document core development activities, processes, and risk
You've got what it takes if:
- Experienced managing all aspects of software application
development lifecycle (SDLC);
- Organizational/time management, attention to detail, and a
willingness to apply Agile processes and principles,
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills-including the
ability to translate business needs into technical
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills that you
demonstrate both on the job and through continuous
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or
computer engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of previous industry experience, preferable in a
business services organization or internal service
- 3-5 years of experience as product owner, product manager, or
similar experience as a technology team lead.
- Possess grit and a commitment to doing the right
- Maryland based applicants only.
More than work:
We offer a competitive benefits package to ensure everyone on our
team is supported with insurance options to meet their needs. We
are committed to working efficiently with schedules that meet the
needs of our clients while promoting long term health, personal
well-being, and work/life balance. We strive to make sure our
people can see and feel their impact and understand customers as
well as their co-workers better. We offer a culture of growth,
learning, and caring while striving for clear goals that allows
every individual in the organization to make a significant
Located in Owing Mills, our open office space offers a casual work
environment, free onsite gym access, gourmet food trucks four days
a week, Costco memberships, and an onsite game room.
Monster Lead Group (MLG) is the national leader in outsourced
mortgage marketing. Our strategies helped produce over $6.2 billion
in loan volume for our clients in 2016. Over 20 years of mortgage
marketing experience makes us the only experts in this industry to
offer real life industry knowledge with a singular focus on the
mortgage industry. Our team is made up of experts who specialize in
different areas of our business but unite to fulfill the company
mission which is "to create abundant prosperity for our clients,
our team and the company".
Keywords: Monster Lead Group, Baltimore , Technical Product Owner, IT / Software / Systems , Owings Mills, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!