Front-end / Visualization Software Developer
Posted on: December 5, 2019
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY
CLEARANCE**BI&A is seeking a --Front-End Software Developerto
join their top-tier team. --DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Assist the development of a web application. Specifically,
assistance will be needed with:
- Page layout, widget development, visualization / graphing
- Evaluating and implement analytical and visualization
- Installation configuration and testing of software.
- Work with System Engineering team to determine software
requirements and feasibility.
- Moving from conception prototype environment to an operational
- Integration with customer security infrastructure.
- Enhance user interface for analysts.
- Interact with similar customer projects at API
level.​REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering
including requirements analysis, software development,
installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance,
testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be
able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior
programmer/analysts, as required.
- At least six (6) years------ experience developing software in
an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this
experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At
least four (4) years developing SW for UNIX or LINUX (Redhat
versions 5 ------ 7) OS. At least two (2) years of this experience
must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
Language (HTML), CSS, SpringMVC or equivalents for UI developers
and Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Servlets or equivalents for enterprise
Java developers and developing at least one Object Oriented System
- HTML / CSS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with JQueryEXPERIENCE DESIRED:
- Experience with software engineering principles including but
not limited to:
- Software Version / Revision Control using SVN
- Use of bug tracking systems
- Software Development Environment setup
- Modular Programming / Abstraction
- Agile development
- Writing logging code
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.Equal Employment
Opportunity is the Law (PDF)
Keywords: Boeing, Baltimore , Front-end / Visualization Software Developer, Other , Dayton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!