Senior System Engineer - NiFi
Location: Gwynn Oak
Posted on: December 5, 2019
**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY
CLEARANCE**Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), --a
subsidiary of The Boeing Company, --is seeking a Senior System
Engineer to join their top-tier team. --DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Guides system development and implementation planning through
assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans
and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the
Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations
and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Develops system Architecture and system design
- Analyzes user------s requirements, concept of operations
documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative
approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of
requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans,
designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems
engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial
Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure
the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the
defined system architecture(s) ------ Department of Defense
Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture
(SOA), etcAssist with the development of system requirements,
functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual
hardware, software, facility, and personnel componentsREQUIRED
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 14 years------ experience as a System Engineer in programs and
contracts of similar scope, type and complexity Bachelor------s
degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information
Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related
discipline from an accredited college or university is
- 5 --years of additional SE experience
may be substituted for a bachelor------s degree.
- Recent practical experience with the implementation and
management of NiFi (Niagra Files)
- Experience with authoring Systems Engineering documentation;
this includes requirements analyses, and the ability to research
highly technical subject matter, organize information from
multiples sources, and express technical information in written
form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Experience in process mapping, group presentation, written and
verbal communication, analytical, and organizational
skills.Understanding of classification and how to interpret
Classification GuidanceBI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, or disability status.Equal Employment Opportunity
is the Law (PDF)
Keywords: Boeing, Baltimore , Senior System Engineer - NiFi, Other , Gwynn Oak, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!