Operations Watch Officer
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and
Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking
a motivated, mission oriented Operations Watch Officer in the
Hanover, MD area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech,
you will help protect our national security while working on
innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions (ISS) Division provides cyber
solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community
customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders
that deliver advanced technical solutions to government
organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically
adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of
protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers
success is driving our growth.
The Operations Watch Officer will be an integral member of a
multi-functional 10 person Help Desk team, responsible for
supporting the customer's network requirements and mission needs.
In time as operational needs increase, this position will support
24 hours/day (three 8 hour shifts), 5 days a week. Initially,
support coverage is for an 8 hour shift (0800 - 1600). There is an
on call requirement to support the customer's mission needs when
required. Some local/distance travel may be required.
- Responsible for the operational coordination with User
- Manages and configures of system resources.
- Creates, monitors, and closes operational environments,
according to operational parameters.
- Executes tool deployment and configuration.
- Consolidates user feedback on overall system design and
- Provides support for system training and mission rehearsals, as
- Monitors systems security and functional state.
- Pre-mission operational coordination with Users.
- Provide input to Operational Cyber plans.
- Support system training events and mission rehearsals.
- Utilize Nagios/Kibana to conduct system monitoring.
- Manage and configure system resources.
- Adhere to organizational security policies and procedures.
- Support operational elements by creating, monitoring and
closing cyber environments.
- General troubleshooting of system elements.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Understanding of Linux environments
- Familiarity with Cyber operations and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Network/Infrastructure monitoring applications
- Requires 2 - 4 years of experience.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required
- Experience supporting military personnel.
- Experience working on a Help Desk Team.
- Current Counter-intelligence Polygraph.
- DoD 8570 AIT Level II Compliant (SEC+).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: ManTech, Baltimore , Operations Watch Officer, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!