IT Deployment and Imaging Specialist
Company: CyberCore Technologies
Posted on: May 23, 2020
- Independently installs or relocates computer equipment, such as
PCs, thin client terminals, printers, and other associated hardware
at user locations ensuring access to electricity, network in
accordance with departmental procedures, technical, operating and
assembling manuals. Provides first level problem analysis. Masters
base knowledge of assigned applications, hardware and network to
support clinical and business environments. Resolves or escalates
service requests when necessary. Independently performs technical
downloads and PC configurations.
- Assists customers to identify and specify requested hardware
and software. Coordinates activities, times, schedules, with
supervisor and end-users in regard to the installation, operation,
evaluation of user locations for equipment ensuring needs are
addressed appropriately and timely with standards and
- Uses Helpdesk Call Tracking application to log all activities
and update requests accurately and well detailed. Collects data
from customers to aid completion of request.
- Work on Special Projects as assigned
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required. An
Associates degree or certification in Computer Science,
Maintenance, Telecommunications, Certified Network Engineer or a
related field is preferred.
- Two - Three years of experience with desktop equipment,
performing installations, configurations, trouble shooting, and
- Experience in deploying and installing PCs, thin client
terminals, and printers (network and local).
- Experience in building and deploying an image utilizing
Symantec/Norton Ghost or other imaging software applications.
- Knowledge of PCs, terminals, and printer hardware and software
configurations, Microsoft Networking, Novell Networking, cabling
- Ability to understand and adhere to systems security and
control procedures in accordance with departmental, vendor
standards and regulatory bodies.
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills;
demonstrates confidence and creativity.
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure and short
- Able to interact effectively across organization/ diverse
cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Excellent planning, organizing, coordination, presentation, and
time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work with
all levels within the organization.
Keywords: CyberCore Technologies, Baltimore , IT Deployment and Imaging Specialist, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!