Staff Associate - Non Public Placement
Company: Baltimore City Public Schools
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Provides administrative support in the planning, development,
implementation and administration of federally funded programs. The
Staff Associate, under direction of the Director, facilitates
communication with nonpublic schools regarding the Title I and II
funded equitable services programs.Essential Functions
- Performs a variety of professional tasks and assignments in
support of the implementation of Title funded programs.
- Supports the administration of the Title I and Title II
allocations to charter and nonpublic schools.
- Tracks expenditures of Title funded programs to ensure that
funds are spent according to the approved spending plans and within
- Supports monitoring and reviews of documentation to determine
compliance for Title funded programs.
- Supports maintenance of documentation in support of MSDE
- Recommends and implements operational and accountability
improvements based on thorough and broad analysis of program
- Collects, analyzes, and reports on data associated with the
implementation of Title funded programs.
- Conducts site visits to ensure implementation and compliance of
Title funded programs.
- Plans and implements program focus groups, and information
sessions for staff and/or community groups.
- Develops and disseminates information to schools, families and
- Performs and promotes all activities in compliance with Equal
Opportunity Employment and nondiscrimination polices; follows
federal laws, state laws, school board policies and the
professional standards. Maximum Salary 81555.00 Minimum Salary
65908.00 Desired Qualifications
- Bachelor?s degree in an educational field of study. Degree must
be from an accredited college or institution.
- One to three years? experience in grants management or
experience coordinating and/or implementing K-12 education
- Working knowledge of budget design and accounting
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
with a wide range of school staff, administrators, and private
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills that ensure effective team building
- Proficient in the use of computer applications, including
Microsoft Office. Full time or Part time Full time Additional
Details Qualified candidates for the above position must submit the
- Completed online application
- Resume that clearly demonstrates the above minimum
qualifications. It is important that you include all experiences
and education related to the position to which you are
- Upload copies of all transcripts ?undergraduate, graduate and
all MSDE Certifications
- Must provide three (3) professional references to include:
name, title, business address, e-mail address and phone number
- All documentation/certification necessary (scanned copies
accepted) to substantiate minimum qualifications; must be uploaded
- All documentation must be scanned and uploaded to application
Benefits -- This position is eligible for benefits. To review the
available options please see the information relevant to the union
for this position by viewing the following link:
http://www.baltimorecityschools.orgBaltimore City Public Schools
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry or
national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran
status, genetic information, or age in its employment, programs and
activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America
and other designated youth groups. For inquiries regarding the
nondiscrimination policies, please contact Equal Opportunity
Manager, Title IX Coordinator Equal Employment Opportunity and
Title IX Compliance Office 200 E. North Avenue, Room 208 Baltimore,
MD 21202; 410-396-8542 (phone); 410-396-2955 (fax).This position is
affiliated with the Paraprofessionals and School Related Personnel
(PSRP) bargaining unit.
Keywords: Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore , Staff Associate - Non Public Placement, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!