Acct Exec 3, Community Account Sales
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job SummaryResponsible for selling products and services to
privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as
point-of-contact for customers in assigned area. Manages contracts
for accounts. Represents the Company at meetings, social functions,
or in the community. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills
in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as
a resource for colleagues with less experience.Job DescriptionCore
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial accounts within
privately owned multi-dwelling properties/communities such as
hotels, hospitals and universities. Establishes access and bulk
agreements for cable and broadband services.
- Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video
and voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses
through various prospecting activities, including cold calling,
canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and
maintain strong relationships between customers and the Company.
Addresses complaints quickly including billing and service issues,
provides prompt follow up and advises management of any situation
outside position's scope of authority.
- Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews
all associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned
territory to ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed,
- Assists in the preparation of project status reports; maintains
accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
- Keeps current regarding developments within the industry.
Monitors and evaluates competitive services and products. Achieves
and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Makes presentations to Managers and Developers and attends
meetings and social functions to maintain a high level of
visibility for the Company.
- Serves as a guide and mentor for fellow team members. Assists
in the training of new Account Executives.
- Contributes to the development of the annual budget. Quantifies
capital needed for business unit activities and operating expenses.
Analyzes revenue projections to determine affect on cable systems
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT
employer.EducationBachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience5-7
YearsBase pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast
provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most
sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the on our careers site for more details. Associated
topics: financial, financial advisor, financial product, financial
service, investment, merchant service, mortgage, personal banker,
risk management, stock broker
Keywords: Comcast, Baltimore , Acct Exec 3, Community Account Sales, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!