Principal Systems Engineer
Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Principal Systems Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- At least nineteen (19) years' experience as a Systems Engineer
performing and providing technical direction for the development,
engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of complex
hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation,
analysis and functional allocation, conducting system requirements
reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards,
developing system architectures, and performing
technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as
end-to-end flow analysis; A Bachelor's degree in a related field is
highly desired and will be considered equivalent to four (4) years'
- At least ten (10) years' experience leading, planning,
conducting, and coordinating the activities of senior level systems
- At least three (3) years of SIGINT experience solving varied
technical/scientific problems, and generating and reviewing designs
for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light
of objectives, budget, and schedule
- NiFi experience (Apache/Community) in installation and dataflow
for baseline and custom processors, complex dataflow design with
multiple expression language usage.
- System Engineering experience to include: Requirements,
Architecture, CCB/ERB/Risk/Development with sprints, etc.
- Data Engineering efforts working with clients in order to
stream line cloud enabling transformation efforts.
- Configuration Management (GITLAB, SCM tools, processes and
- SA experience to include installation and troubleshooting for
PKI access, installation, and IAVA updates, software and operating
systems installation and updates.
- Development and testing experience to include Java and
- Jenkins -Installation, Task Creation, and Reports.
As a Principal Systems Engineer, You Will:
- Support a Professional Services group and will be responsible
for the system engineering, architecting, and data engineering of
critical NiFi systems.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification
and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness
analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to
include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation,
operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or
product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge
technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade
studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies
to translate customer requirements into hardware and software
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , Principal Systems Engineer, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!