Company: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Systems Engineer, Clearance Required - TS/SCI w/Polygraph
Please note, this position requires all candidates to currently
possess an active Top-Secret SCI Clearance with a Polygraph. This
position is not an opportunity to be sponsored or nominated for a
government security clearance.
We encode mission critical software for our partners who analyze
more than 25 petabytes of data a day. We ingest millions of signals
confidentially utilizing our sensible solutions that identify and
respond to attacks before they are even executed. We incorporate
automated tools and cutting-edge technology that saves lives and
protects property of everyday people. With our technology we are
looking to refine our software to more securely protect, analyze,
and increase the number of petabytes we work with.
How We Meet the Challenge:
A combination of utilizing the right people and giving them the
tools, resources, support, and freedom to develop effective signal
processing algorithms, excellent software, and use strong intuition
on what works for a scalable system.
- A current Top-Secret/SCI government security clearance with
polygraph is required.
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science,
information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus
at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's
degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A
high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering
experience would also be acceptable.
- Applies systems engineering principles throughout systems
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems engineering
technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, or
- Delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined
in the ISO/IEC 15288
- Communicates with other program personnel, government
overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsible for integrity, quality, and completeness of work
performed and deliverables associated with SE process
- Five or more years' experience supporting programs and projects
within this customer space.
- Experience with Systems Engineering Projects using Confluence /
- Experience in technical program/ project management/ project
implementation highly desired.
- Experience in defining an effort from mission
outcomes/objectives to key tasks, and/or managing the development
of functional requirements and other related SE
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal
- Recent broad SIGINT engineering experience with associated
mandatory access training highly desired.
- Experience in interpreting/ producing architectural
- Experience in development/ implementation of SE processes and
procedures. As a Systems Engineer, You Will:
- Provide systems engineering support to a technology transition
organization responsible for management and oversight of technology
transition into and out of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Transition and decommission legacy technologies.
- Provide systems engineering support for the assessment,
insertion and removal of technology in the Enterprise Architecture
by coordinating all activities pertaining to transition and
decommissioning of legacy technologies.
- Manage and support Technology Transition Office processes to
include characterizations of assigned projects, leading, planning,
scheduling, engagement, and validation of process steps and related
- Identify risks and recommend mitigations and/or the support of
the customer in performing these activities, while monitoring and
measuring progress through these processes.
Work Site: Greater Ft. Meade, MD area.
To Learn More About Our Team and Solutions, Check Out the
At Sensible Solutions and Technologies, Inc. (SSATI), we don't just
accept difference-we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on
it for the benefit of our employees, our services, and our
community. SSATI is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: SSATI (Sensible Solutions and Technology), Inc., Baltimore , Systems Engineer, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!