Workday Data Migration Lead
Company: Latitude Inc.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Growing state contractor looking to hire an experience Workday
Data Migration Lead. The Workday Data Migration Lead will help move
a--legacy systems to Workday. This person will have excellent
communication skills as they work with the functional leads and
SME's to determine the data to be moved into Workday. This person
will communicate conversion solutions across the project, products
and the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for providing technical knowledge and expertise
related to current systems
- Lead the data mapping activities from the legacy systems to
Workday with support from Client functional leads and SMEs
- Build the data migration programs from legacy systems
- Manage teams in the identification of technical requirements,
design, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Design, Build, Implement, and Support New and Existing
Conversions Solutions across Multiple Applications Platform
- Communicate conversion Solutions across project, product,
business and quality assurance
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of experience leading workstreams or small teams
- 2+ years of SaaS/Cloud based ERP
- 4+ years of hands-on ETL/data pipeline development experience,
leveraging industry-standard tools
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality data migration
solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Database Management
Systems, Web Services APIs, and SQL with an emphasis on ETL,
performance tuning, and analytics use cases
- Familiarity programming in languages commonly used for data
management and data science/statistics, such as Python
- Collaborate across teams for mapping data from legacy systems,
transforming data, loading data, and building custom data migration
- Support and lead other team members on projects
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business
requirements with technical solutions.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills;
an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find
a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or
technical in nature
- A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving
the products you are responsible for
- A general interest in relevant emerging technologies such as
cloud-native services, and a constant thirst to further your own
- Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools
(Confluence, ALM, Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience within Workday or similar SaaS based ERP
- Experience with data migration and management projects from
beginning to end. Experience with data management activities on a
cloud platform is a plus.
- Technical development experience with database programming
languages and concepts (e.g. ETL, P/L-SQL, T-SQL, Stored
Procedures, Views, etc.)
- Technical development experience with object-oriented
programming languages and concepts (e.g. C#, Java, C++, etc.)
- Technical development experience with Web Services, SOAP and
REST APIs (e.g. XML, XSD, XSLT, J-SON, etc.)
- Familiarity with ERP / Human Resources and Financial data
(e.g., Job, Benefits, Time Tracking, Payroll, GL, Invoices,
- Data modeling and solution design experience
- Previous consulting experience implementing software
- Ability to accurately scope, adjust when requirements change,
and accurately allocate level of effort for tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software
professionals in a rapid development environment
Keywords: Latitude Inc., Baltimore , Workday Data Migration Lead, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!