Data Import Specialist
Company: Network for Good
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Who We Are:
Network for Good helps small nonprofits cultivate donor
relationships and advance their missions with simple, smart
fundraising software, personal coaching, and online resources. As a
mission-driven, Certified B Corporation, Network for Good has a
legacy of providing trusted support to over 400,000 nonprofit
leaders since 2001 and has helped pioneer the online fundraising
space, disbursing more than $3 billion to date.
What You'll Do:
In this data driven role, you will own the data integration process
for new customers. You will work with customers to assess their
needs and systems, analyze data files and implement processes to
ensure smooth import of customer's data into the donor management
platform. You will interact with customers and the Product Team to
ensure continued process and product development, in order to
improve the software adoption process.This is a technical role that
also requires the ability to explain issues to non-technical
end-users, ensuring high customer satisfaction. The ability to work
in a fast paced, dynamic and evolving environment is a
- Work on 75% Data Clean-Up / Import; 25% Customer Interaction /
- Develop and manage project scope, troubleshoot issues and
- Act as a liaison between customers, the success team, and the
import team, providing clear information and updates to ultimately
provide a smooth data migration experience
- Maintain schedules for operational tasks, track key client and
- Perform data file mapping, transformation and loading;
validation and testing
- Review, clean, and manipulate customer data sets of varying
complexity for import
- Communicate with and support customers at each step in the data
- Build improving/documenting internal processes and
Who You Are:
- You have some experience! You have experience working with many
datasets and formats from a variety of vendors, providers and
platforms. Ideally you have 1-3 years of experience! Maybe you've
already worked for a SaaS company... bonus points!
- You like data! You're living the dream--- one function,
formula, pivot table or macro at a time! Data is your passion.
- You are deadline driven! You can produce quality materials
within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
Time management is a game you love to play and you always win!
- You can translate! You can explain complex data in
- You are a team player! You work well in teams and across
organizations! You can communicate your thoughts and ideas (both
oral and written) clearly and concisely.
- You like innovation! You look for ways to improve processes and
to work smarter, not harder!
- You like change and you roll with the punches! You're always
pushing forward, you're not okay with the "status quo". Progress is
a good thing!
What You Can Expect:
You can expect, growth and innovation and to have fun along the
way. You will not only be rewarded for your personal achievements,
but you will also have the opportunity to be part of an
organization that lives by its motto every day: Do Good. Feel Good.
---We've got perks, too! How about Volunteer Paid Time Off and your
birthday as Holiday? 401(k) with match, stock options, commuter
stipend and fantastic health insurance, too! Don't like wearing a
suit and a tie every day? We've got you covered! We're a jeans
every day workplace! Network for Good celebrates our differences in
an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us
individuals. We strongly encourage candidates from all different
backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to being an
equal opportunity employer and a workforce that reflects society
through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay,
employee resource groups, inclusivity trainings, and more. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, and
other legally protected characteristics. Candidates submitting an
application must have unrestricted and unlimited authorization to
work in the United States and for Network for Good. Network for
Good does not provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Keywords: Network for Good, Baltimore , Data Import Specialist, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!