Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Dental One Associates is currently looking for a Dental
Assistant to work at our office located in Columbia, Maryland
21044. This is a part-time position working T, W, & TH. The Dental
Assistant we hire will have at least 1 year of hands on Dental
Assistant experience and an x-ray license for the state of
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray license for the state of Maryland
- 1 year experience working as a Dental Assistant
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Baltimore , Dental Assistant, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!