Licensed Practical Nurse, Greenbriar Medical Center
Company: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under
supervision of patient care providers.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies
(i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family
responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials,
communicating physician advice/instructions.
Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing.
One year clinical experience preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic
and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
Clearances must be dated within 90 days
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS)
OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) Act 33 with renewal Act 34 with renewal Act 73 FBI Clearance
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Baltimore , Licensed Practical Nurse, Greenbriar Medical Center, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!