Warehouse Production Associate - Day Shift B 6am - 6pm
Company: Medifast, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Warehouse Production Associate is responsible for all
aspects of warehouse functions including picking packing, filling
pick locations, void fill, material handler, taping, inserts,
handling, shipping, and preparing of product for customer delivery
while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
This is a 2nd shift position from 6:00am-6:00pm, Thursday -
Sunday; Hours may vary based on business needs.
- Must be able to meet minimum performance and quality
expectations in assigned production area.
- Must be able to convey material from stock using shelves,
conveyers, pallets, or dollies to meet the standard need of
- The ability to use scanners and computers to obtain 100%
accuracy in all posted shipments.
- Ability to read customer orders, production schedules, print
tickets and or work orders
- Void fill a minimum of 3200 packages in a given 8 hour
- Ability to pack orders to customer satisfaction with 100%
accuracy while maintain set metric standards.
- Must be able to perform any other duties asked by a supervisor
or team lead.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in
satisfying customer requirements.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations in order to
accurately complete job tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and
- Ability to write and read routine reports or job orders.
Ability to speak effectively with customers or employees
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, or schedule form.
- Ability to organize and prioritize job projects and
requirements the organization.
Keywords: Medifast, Inc, Baltimore , Warehouse Production Associate - Day Shift B 6am - 6pm, Other , Ridgely, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!