Electronics Technician 1 (TS/SCI) - Aberdeen, MD
Company: M.C. Dean, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence. We design, build, operate,
and maintain cyber-physical solutions for the nation's most
recognizable mission-critical facilities, secure environments,
complex infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative
projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most
recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 4,500 employees worldwide who engineer and
deploy automated, secure, and resilient power and technology
systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for
long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the
integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
- A competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid-time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Military Reserve pay offset
- Paid maternity leave
In this role you will be responsible for installing and
maintaining electronic security systems. Performing preventive
maintenance requirements. Performing inspections, evaluations, and
Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not
- Conducting and documenting daily toolbox talks.
- Installing equipment at both the local and global level per
- Troubleshooting and isolating both systems and/or hardware at
both a local and global level.
- Providing on-site software commissioning and testing.
- Performing inspections, evaluations, and inventory
- Communicate effectively with Supervisors and Subordinates.
Position / Candidate Requirements
Desired / Advantageous Qualifications:
- Software House CCURE, Verint, MDI, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch BVMS,
FFT, Honeywell Video & Vindicator, and Proximex certifications and
experience in installation of said systems.
- Attention to detail in the execution of Performance
- Troubleshoot and Repair electronic security systems as well as
perform regularly scheduled Preventative Maintenance.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Open to travel throughout the Continental US
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an
extended period of time.
- Relocates a 12 foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and
maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and
reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to
see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit
while carrying tools.
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does
not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a
- Apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers
that make sense.
- Combine pieces of information to form general rules or
conclusions (including finding a relationship among seemingly
- See details at close range (within a few feet of the
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented
through spoken words and sentences.
Keywords: M.C. Dean, Inc., Baltimore , Electronics Technician 1 (TS/SCI) - Aberdeen, MD, Other , Aberdeen, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!