Sales Counselor 2
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Sales Counselor II to join our
- Works closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director
of Sales & Marketing in the development and execution of the sales
& marketing plan.
- Meets or exceeds the sales activity standards as determined by
the Regional Director of Sales & Marketing. These sales activity
standards include quotas for daily telephone lead base follow up
calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and
other sales related performance metrics.
- Daily engagement in external business development such as sales
calls, networking, attending events, hosting events, participating
in trade shows and attending outside meetings/ seminars.
- Provides outstanding sales leadership and management skills to
ensure top performance by all members of the department. Leads by
example. Coaches and mentors all staff within the department to
ensure consistent top performance, foster cooperative sales
behavior, and to ensure success in achieving sales and occupancy
- Provides regular and ongoing coaching and training to direct
reports and other team members.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in marketing) or with courses
that establish knowledge of business, sales, motivation,
communication and related marketing skills.
- Two (2) years of previous sales experience required, preferably
in the Senior Living industry with significant level of
responsibility and accountability for goal achievement.
- Experience working with seniors preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Ability to speak and write effectively to present information,
solutions and benefits.
- Ability to sell effectively and to close transactions.
- Ability to articulate our products, services, solutions.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Baltimore , Sales Counselor 2, Other , Annapolis, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!