Company: LAZ Parking
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Spirit of the Position:
TheSupervisoroversees the facilities on off-shift times while
greeting and creating a welcoming atmosphere for our customers and
clients. This position responds to all locations that have a need
Principal Job Duties:
- Ensures staff adheres to rules of conduct, policies and
- Supervises, mentors, and trains staff on day-to-day
- Assists in establishing performance standards, recommending,
and implementing changes to procedures when necessary.
- Promote good customer relations by consistently providing
premier customer satisfaction with a friendly demeanor, can-do
attitude, and willingness to help at all times.
- Assist customers over intercom system, in lobbies, lanes, and
in the parking office.
- Responsible for running any reports related to daily revenue,
credit cards, garage data or other reports requested by
- Assists with periodic training as needed.
- Assists with creation of weekly garage schedule.
- Resolves customer service issues or questions as needed.
- Greet by/use name, be responsive and timely with correspondence
and problem resolution, and display a caring attitude, develop a
rapport with the customer base.
- Accept monthly and debit payments and process credit
- Basic computer skills in the parking revenue control system
(add/delete accounts, key in required information from monthly
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Supervisory experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Parking industry experience is required.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift, push and pull at least 25 pounds.
- Ability to stand, walk and run for extended periods of
- Ability bend, stoop, squat and lift frequently throughout a
- Willingness to work in the elements - heat, wind, snow, rain,
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform
the essential duties/functions.
To be hired, all candidates must submit to a background check
and pre-employment drug screen.
LAZ Parking is an equal opportunity employer. In all our
employment practices, including hiring, we are firmly committed to
provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons,
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, age, genetics, Vietnam era, special disabled, recently
separated and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local law. No question in our
application process is used for the process of limiting or
excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on such
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: LAZ Parking, Baltimore , CSR Supervisor, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!