Director, Family Childbirth & Children's Center
Company: Mercy Medical Center - Baltimore, MD
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This Search is being Conducted by Peak Recruiter
Interested Candidates please submit Resume for Consideration
Hospital Leadership Recruitment, Executive Search Consultant
720-262-5351 Ext. 101
Mercy Medical Center, a Magnet-designated facility, with its
rich history and visible dedication to serving the needs of the
Baltimore community, is seeking an experienced RN leader for the
Director of Nursing, Family Childbirth & Children's Center.
The Director of Nursing is responsible for quality patient care
management and the management of human, material, and fiscal
resources. The Nurse Director assures that current national
standards of patient care and nursing practice are implemented in
his/her areas of responsibility. The Director of Nursing is
responsible for implementing Patient Care Services policies, goals,
- A high school diploma or GED
- BSN required. Master's degree preferred
- Three (3) years of Nursing experience required
List other education or work experience requirements:
- Two (2) years management experience or demonstrated ability in
effective communication, problem solving, performance motivation
and leadership required.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Maryland
Must possess skills in:
- Strong interpersonal skills, cultural sensitivity, and expert
knowledge of nursing practice.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Ability to seek out new methods and principles.
- Must be computer literate or learn within 6 months.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language in
an understandable manner.
- Must be able to work independently and possess the ability to
make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal
tactfully with other personnel, visitors, patients, physicians,
customers, and the general public.
- Must be flexible, have personal integrity, and the ability to
function effectively as a team with other employees. -Must be able
to follow written and oral instructions.
List other requirements, as appropriate.
- Must possess the ability to utilize the nursing process and
interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures
that are necessary to provide quality patient care.
- Must be able to learn software programs as
- Must attend and participate in continuing education
Keywords: Mercy Medical Center - Baltimore, MD, Baltimore , Director, Family Childbirth & Children's Center, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!