CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS)
Sector, is seeking a JAVA Software Engineer to join it's large,
prime program in support of the Intelligence Community. All staff
are fully cleared, and the program provides mission critical
Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services
worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data
transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport,
and enterprise application hosting services.
This program provides opportunities to support highly visible,
widely used systems that "make a difference" in this mission
critical effort. You will work with exceptionally talented
professionals in a collaborative team environment to develop and
maintain tools that are core infrastructure components!
What You'll Get to Do:
As a JAVA Software Engineer, you will work in support of the
Corporate Reusable Software team (JBlocks).
You will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse
software systems based upon documented requirements.
You will work individually or as part of a team.
Additionally, you will resolve software problem reports and
utilize software development and software design methodologies
appropriate to the development environment.
You will also provide specific input to the software components
of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software
reuse, use of COTS/ GOTS in place of new development, and
requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of
Software Engineering experience. Additional experience may be
substituted for degree.
- Current TS/SCI Polygraph clearance
- Proficiency in JAVA or J2EE programming
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated knowledge of distributed revision control
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming theory and
best practices for modularization and decoupling of complex
- Familiarity with coding and documentation standards and best
- Experience implementing multi-threaded applications and with
the optimization of complex processes and data structures
- Experience creating and running docker containers
- Experience with UML diagrams and/or other methods of expressing
the implementation and operation of software
- Familiarity with the CAPCO Register and Manual, and generally
with data security policies as they apply to classified
- Experience with the various JBlocks libraries, with PKI
certificates, and with CASPORT
- Experience with community-based common data marking
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.