React.js Developer - Frontend #: SSSI.012/ODIS
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client and enable
design, development, and implementation for a Disability
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and
design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to
ensure high quality bug free code.
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with
the ability to communicate technical topics to management and
non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on
a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for
the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process.
Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute
that role in an effective manner.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of relative experience, Master's
degree and 4 years of relative experience, or 8 years of relative
experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 2.5 year experience using React.js, Express with a
SQL database (e.g. such as MySQL or PostgreSQL).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in one of the following
technologies: NGINX or Redis
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Agile/Scrum methodology and
tools (e.g. such as Rally, JIRA, or Version One)
- Minimum of 1 year Proficient in With Serialization Types
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential
- Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) experience
- Experience with relational database systems including
PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility
libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async,
Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL,
MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience in:
o Building RESTful APIs
o React.js frameworks (e.g. MOBX or FLUX)
o ECMAScript 6
o Designing and developing distributed systems
o Microservices and respective architecture design principles
and scalability best practices
o Creating API design/technical documentation (Raml,
o Using debugging and observability tools for live systems
dtrace, strace dtruss
- Messaging protocols such as AMQP (Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats).
Keywords: SSSI, Baltimore , React.js Developer - Frontend #: SSSI.012/ODIS, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!