Warehouse - Driver Trainee Associate
Company: Baldor Food
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Since our beginnings as part of the iconic Greenwich Village
retail store, Balducci's, Baldor has maintained its original
promise - curate and deliver the best ingredients from around the
world. For 25 years, we have served the food industry using cutting
edge logistics to create a seamless customer experience. Our
commitment to service and quality has made us the first choice in
distribution for a diverse list of industry leaders that includes
hotels, restaurants, county clubs, hospitals, nursing homes.
As an industry leader in wholesale, retail, and residential food
distribution, Baldor Specialty Foods continues to grow and evolve
at a rapid pace across all departments. The Warehouse - Driver
Trainee Associate is dedicated to providing exceptional customer
service 7 days a week. Every day we deliver to all surrounding
areas in the Jessup, Maryland region. At Baldor, we take pride in
delivering exactly what the customer needs, when they need it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select proper product from designated warehouse area
- Build pallets proactively to prevent product damage.
- Handle and package product carefully and in a sanitary
- At the Supervisor's discretion, stack product for loading with
care for potential damage control.
- Shrink wrap finished pallets for final loading.
- Complete pick documentation, productivity worksheets and
identify product selected for individual customers.
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards for all work areas.
- Operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all
- Reports any product damage or loss to supervisor.
- Keeps equipment and all areas safe, clean and organizes through
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to work 4:00AM-12:00PM: Monday-Saturday.
- Able to work in cold warehouse environment (36F - 38F).
- Steel toe boots required.
- Ability to work on your feet for most of the day, repetitive
bending, lifting up to 50-70 lbs.
- Must have 1+ years of electric pallet jack experience.
- Ability to operate electric walk behind jacks a plus.
- Must have valid MDS driver's license, acceptable driving
record, pass drug test (if looking to be a driver trainee)
Keywords: Baldor Food, Baltimore , Warehouse - Driver Trainee Associate, Other , Jessup, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!