Process Engineer Intern
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assurant is seeking a Process Engineer Intern for the York, PA
Assurant provides an excellent learning environment for Interns.
We are seeking a Process Engineer Intern to join our York, PA, team
this summer! The intern will assist our Process Engineers with
designing, developing, and analyzing processes, as well as creating
process control documents to support all production manufacturing
- Perform time studies to establish process baselines and
participate in improvement initiatives.
- Utilize Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel) for
editing, revising, and creating production documents.
- Collaborate with the Process Engineers and Facilities to
enhance layout designs to maximize throughput, yield, and
- Process review and recommendation for improvements.
- Procedure writing and updates.
- Practical work experience in processes to understand
production/engineering process interaction.
- Experience in; Product receipt, Materials management,
Production (Standard/Rapid repair), Kitting, Distribution and
- Complete time studies, process flow mapping, 5S and etc.
- Work with Facilities/Engineering Technicians on equipment
deployment and maintenance.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Detail oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Organized and able to work under constantly changing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor
- Possess a positive outlook, viewing challenges as
- Ability to quickly learn new applications
- Competently handle ambiguity and the corresponding ability to
quickly provide sound decisions and perform tasks with less than
- Strong computer skills; proficient in MS Office Suite Work
Hours of operations: Monday through Thursday, 11:00 AM-10:00 PM;
flexible to allow for various school schedules for school ending
Keywords: Assurant, Baltimore , Process Engineer Intern, Other , York, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!