Mid-Level Multi-Media Exploitation (MEDEX) Analyst TFAN
Company: BTS Software Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BTS is seeking a cleared Mid-Level Multi-Media Exploitation
(MEDEX) Analyst to support military intelligence operations in
The Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve
(CJTF-OIR) Intelligence Support Services Contract (CISSC) provides
multi-faceted Intelligence Support services consisting of, but not
limited to: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT), All-Source
Intelligence Analysis, Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Analysis,
Intelligence Requirements Collection Management (RCM), Special
Advisors, Planners, Targeting Support, Counterintelligence (CI)
Support, Screener Support, Strategic Debriefing Support, Foreign
Government Information (FGI) Analysis, Exploitation (DOMEX and
MEDEX), Target Focused Analysis and Neutralization (TFAN),
Operational Intelligence Knowledge Management (KM), as well as
other analytic and target related intelligence support services to
assigned military units in support of the overall Intelligence
Mission in support of CJTF-OIR staffs and organizations.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Prepare multi-media exploitation products to the include
counterterrorism, SIGINT, CI, Iraq and Southwest Asia regional
issues, HUMINT, political/military, and targeting. Research,
develop, and present multi-media intelligence products at the
operation and strategic levels.
- Active and intricate member of our CI Support Team program
targeting insider threats
- Acquire and exploit digital images, conduct text searches.
- Conduct computer investigations. Identify loose media files and
digital media files of interest and identify SLC material.
- Provide reporting and QC on report documents to ensure
completeness providing revisions when/if needed.
- Create MEDEX reports and respond to MEDEX report requests.
- Develop required forms and detailed reports for forensic
- Maintain supporting documentation including case information
- Provide files of interest detailed reports and technical
- Provide MEDEX technical support as tasked.
- Support management, operation, and maintenance on Dirty LAN
servers and databases.
- Provide technical support to other section members for their
MEDEX related questions and problems.
- Transfer images, database files to external hard drives, and
ship to National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC).
- Upload reports and files of intelligence value into the
National Harmony or other designated National database.
Youll Bring these Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- A+ Certification.
- At least five years of hands-on experience in computer forensic
investigations using EnCase or similar commercial software on
Windows Operating System file structure.
- Understand and utilize various audio and video editing software
as well as understand the popular media formats WMA, WMV, AVI,
MPEG, WAV, MP3, and RM including conversion and various
- Capable of producing analog to digital format conversion to
.wav, .mp3, and .wma formats.
- Capable of utilizing various programs to convert VHS, VHS-C,
Betamax, Beta SP, Beta 3/4, and HI-8 into DVD, VCD, and/or AVI type
files into digital format in order to upload to the server.
- Strong writing skills utilizing MS Office Suite.
- Briefing skills.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Security+ Certification and/or Network+ Certification
- Working knowledge of and /or experience in supporting the
CENTCOM AOR desired.
Keywords: BTS Software Solutions, Baltimore , Mid-Level Multi-Media Exploitation (MEDEX) Analyst TFAN, Other , Columbia, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!