Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that
helps you feel and deliver your best?
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care.
As a massage therapist at our Arundel Mills franchised location,*
you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel
their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role
to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols
and modalities to design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue
their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every
Here's what's in it for you:
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest
reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you
enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of
overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of
business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you
want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model
provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make
And the perks don't stop there. We support and inspire you to be
your best inside and outside the treatment room with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including employer-paid
healthcare, matching 401(k), and paid time off.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with a
competetive base pay with adjustment for experience/education and
bonuses for rebooking, enhancements, night/weekend shifts and
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps
managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you
the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing
environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional
services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your
role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our
mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 600 hours of massage therapy school and a
certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a
condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws
and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided,
including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining
current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep
Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in
performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage
therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and
written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular
basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Why wait for clients to come to you?
We are turning clients away at the busiest Massage Envy's in the
USA! WAIT! We're not done yet!
ASK ABOUT OUR MASSAGE THERAPIST SIGN ON BONUS!
- The Employer of Choice for Massage Therapists
- We will keep you as busy as you want to be! 4 - 8 hour
- Flexible shifts to fit your lifestyle! All locations open 8AM
to 10PM Monday through Friday; 8AM to 6PM Saturday; 10AM to 6 PM
- All therapists have the ability to earn PAID TIME OFF
- Complimentary monthly massage based on hours worked
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- We provide free continuing education and exclusive Massage Envy
- Lucrative referral program - we'll pay you when you refer a
Massage Therapist and we hire them
Our Massage Envy's in the area are operated by owners who want
to see their Massage Therapists succeed in their chosen profession.
We always welcome new talent.
- Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor
of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Baltimore , Massage Therapist, Other , Hanover, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!