Behavioral Health Technician (Part Time 4pm-12am)
Company: Onward Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Pyramid Walden is looking for Behavioral Health Technicians to
provide non-clinical motivation and support for clients at our new
residential treatment facility in Joppa, MD. Our facility is
currently growing and we have PRN, part-time and full-time openings
on all shifts!
Specific Responsibilities of the Job:
- Provide shift coverage, days, nights, weekends, outreach
coverage and holidays as scheduled based on program need.
- Verify client leave passes, monitors clients plan while on pass
& checks clients in/out as necessary.
- Conduct breathalyzer and urinalysis testing on each shift.
- Conduct random room searches (client & common rooms) in
accordance with program procedures and daily schedule.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork according to
- Attend and actively participates in staff meetings and
trainings as scheduled.
- Provide crisis intervention when needed.
- Answer hotline calls as needed.
- Respond appropriately to the cultural differences of staff,
clients, residents, and referral sources.
- Provide internal outreach services to include but not limited
to staffing coverage at Anchor and/or Hotline and training as
scheduled & needed.
- Train new staff on the residential program.
- Participates in peer support consultations as needed.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures & regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Onward Behavioral Health, Baltimore , Behavioral Health Technician (Part Time 4pm-12am), Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!