Territory Manager of Hygiene Support
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As the Territory Manager of Hygiene Support with Aspen Dental
Management, Inc. (ADMI), you will be responsible for the
development of dental hygienists that are employed by Aspen
Dental-branded practices. This position partners with owners of
Aspen Dental-branded practices, dentists and office staff who work
for those practices, and ADMI's Director of Hygiene Services to
optimize oral hygiene care delivered to patients of the
This position will travel to our offices in Maryland and Eastern
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental
support organization that provides non-clinical business support to
licensed, independent dentists.
- Build Effective Teams- Creates strong morale and spirit in
his/her team; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging
in the team.
- Drive for Results-Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
- Ethics and Values-Adheres to an appropriate and effective set
of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in
line with those values.
- Managing Vision and Purpose-Optimistic; can inspire and
motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
- Adaptability-Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major
changes in work responsibilities or environment.
- Continuous Learning-Actively identifies new areas for learning;
regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities;
using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning
through their application.
- High-Impact Communication-Clearly and succinctly conveys
information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of
situations; communicates in a focused and compelling way that
drives others' thoughts and actions.
- Positive Disposition- Demonstrates a positive attitude in the
face of difficult or challenging situations.
- Technical/Professional Knowledge- Has achieved a satisfactory
level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in
position-related areas; stays up to date with current developments
and trends in areas of expertise.
Additionally, this position is responsible for:
- Delivering regional training designed to promote quality care,
patient satisfaction and increase revenue.
- Assists with recruitment, hiring and onboarding of new
hygienists at Aspen Dental practices.
- Works with vendor partners to arrange field meetings and
increase product utilization.
- Assists with training initiatives on new patient care products
- Functions as a liaison to ADMI's territory hygiene team,
responding to daily phone and email inquiries regarding policies,
reports, product features, incentives, ordering, support materials,
- Partners with practice owners and ADMI field management teams
to assist in the preparation of hygiene budgets and determine
hygiene needs for the territory, floats, additional hygiene
- Coach underperforming offices.
- Additional developmental duties as directed or requested by
practice owners of supported offices.
- As an employee of ADMI, this is a non-clinical support role
that will be providing advice to hygienists practicing with and
employed by Aspen Dental-branded practices.
Minimum Education and Experience
To be viewed as a qualified candidate for this position you
should possess the following:
- Licensed and or Registered Dental Hygienist
- Ability to travel to assigned offices
- Manipulate small instruments, supplies, and equipment with
efficiency, dexterity, and exceptional eye hand coordination
- Demonstrated excellence in the execution of their craft and
empathy for the patient with a strong business acumen
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field
- Prior dental administrative/leadership experience
- Adjunct or full-time dental hygiene faculty experience, and/or
dental hygiene consulting experience with a proven track
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Baltimore , Territory Manager of Hygiene Support, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!