Service Desk Team Member - Reisterstown
Company: Brick Bodies
Posted on: June 13, 2021
The Service Desk (SD) Team Member's goal is to provide world
class customer service to both members and guests, presenting a
positive first impression of the club. The SD Team Member is the
vital connection to our members and plays an important role in the
company's brand promise of "Making People Feel Comfortable" and our
core purpose of "Changing Peoples Lives". The SD Team Member is the
smile and face that greets our members and guests, makes them feel
special and helps to make their day. The SD's natural friendliness
and warmth can be felt over the phone, making members feel
confident that Brick Bodies is the right place for them. The SD
understands the importance of anticipating member's needs and
exceeding their expectations to help create raving fans. The SD is
part of a team of many other departments and is under the
supervision of the Service Desk Team Leader and Operations
Duties and accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Greeting members with a warm smile and by name
- Greeting all guests with a warm smile and following the guest
- Keeps informed of all policies, procedures and programs
- Answering phones with proper greeting and taking appropriate
- Following company's Telephone Inquiry procedure
- Washing and handing out towels.
- Collecting balances on past due accounts.
- Maintaining a tidy service desk area.
- Operating Point of Sale system.
- Assisting with club housekeeping, restocking locker room
- Opening and closing the club as needed.
- Operating our class/appointment schedule system.
- Greeting and saying good-bye to members and guests.
- Cleaning duties as assigned by the club leadership team,
including but not limited to, cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting
work out equipment, group fitness studios, work stations, locker
rooms and restrooms.
- Because of the fluctuating demands of our Clubs' operations, it
may be necessary that each associate performs a multitude of
different functions. Therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other associates are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may
be expected to perform other tasks as needed that are not included
in the above accountability list.
Previous service-oriented experience is helpful. Current CPR/AED
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Effective multi-tasking skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow directions well.
- Ability to work well unsupervised.
- Positive attitude with the commitment to excellence
- Ability to work well with people
- Resourceful, creative, decisive
Role model the Brick Bodies Core Values
- Live the Brand
- Be Tenacious
- Be a Team Player
Keywords: Brick Bodies, Baltimore , Service Desk Team Member - Reisterstown, Other , Reisterstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!