Clean Harbors in Laurel, MD is looking for a Class B Driver to
join their safety conscious team! the Retail Route Driver is
responsible to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at
retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors facility for
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads, packs and segregates materials and waste products;
- Prepares DOT shipping documents;
- Conducts projects/jobs according to site specific Federal,
State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as
Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time
by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel overnight up to 20% of the time
(approximately 1 night a week);
- Class B CDL is preferred, Class C is required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement within 90 days of
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to operate a handheld unit.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our
mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.