Radiology Scheduling Specialist I-University Imaging Center
Company: University of Maryland Faculty Physicians
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Expedites patient care by scheduling imaging exams accurately
and efficiently, including retrieving imaging orders from various
sources, collecting demographic information, verifying insurance
and relaying instructions pertinent to the exam.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 5 or more years of medical office experience with emphasis in
- Strong customer service and phone etiquette skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Completion of accredited Medical Assistant or Nursing Assistant
program preferred; certification is preferred; but not
Keywords: University of Maryland Faculty Physicians, Baltimore , Radiology Scheduling Specialist I-University Imaging Center, Other , Baltimore, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!