A career at T. Rowe Price says you want to contribute and make a
difference at a leading global investment management firm where
success results from the dedication our associates have in building
success for our clients. We are a growing organization of
associates from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and
We take a long-term view on associates and their careers. Our
associates do phenomenal work with purpose, and as a result, we
provide growth opportunities through in-person and online training,
management development programs, and career development on the
If you are seeking a meaningful work experience along with a
workplace culture that thrives on teamwork, we invite you to
explore the opportunity to join us.
The Corporate Revenue team is an integral part of the T. Rowe
Price Controller's Group and is responsible for all revenue
accounting and certain invoicing activities related to client fee
arrangements of varying complexity. In addition to delivering
excellence in our accounting and reporting responsibilities across
T. Rowe Price Group and its global subsidiaries and branches, we
work collaboratively with our business partners in Legal and
Compliance, Distribution and Client Service to ensure excellence in
delivery of information to our firm's clients, global regulatory
bodies, and throughout the firm.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? If
so, we encourage you to apply!
This role will support the Client Fee Invoicing team in
delivering accurate and timely client billing through collecting
client and transaction data, updating financial sub-ledgers and
other systems, preparing and delivering reports to internal
stakeholders and delivering excellence in responding to client data
and transaction inquiries from internal and external partners.
- Collects data and other information required for the completion
of invoicing and reporting activities of the team which support
accurate and timely delivery of client fee invoices to external
clients. Updates all related systems.
- Monitors mailboxes, answers routine and some non-standard
questions from internal and external business partners.
- Produces client data reports used by senior staff, business
partners and client service teams. Promptly answers questions
related to status and resolution.
- Maintains supporting documentation and monitors processes
related to assigned accounting and reporting activities in
accordance with department policies and procedures and the
applicable regulatory standards. Assists with the development of
operating processes to improve record management and team
- Posts daily client transactions to ledgers. Researches and
resolves daily items requiring additional information in order to
be posted to ledgers.
- Expedites customer refunds for processing and identifies
obstacles which may impede prompt resolution.
- Following established procedures, performs simple
calculations/manipulations of data to identify unusual patterns.
Within established guidelines, corrects the root cause of unusual
patterns; escalates critical issues.
- Supports the implementation of financial system modifications
by assisting with user testing, contributing to requirements
gathering and documenting process changes.
- Tracks accounting data and information needed for identifying
risks, patterns, or recurring issues.
- Provides support for internal and external audit requests.
- Raises issues to more senior staff, collaborating to determine
root causes and aids in an appropriate resolution.
- Ensures compliance to internal controls, policies and
procedures, SOX controls as well as working with Enterprise Risk
Management to develop or update controls, when necessary.
- Works collaboratively with business partners in all
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education
and relevant experience AND 3+ years of total relevant work
- Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related
- Strong Excel skills, including the use of vlookup function and
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage time well
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational
- Works well independently and in a team environment; comfortable
in a matrixed environment; ability to work under pressure to meet
Job Family: Finance
Job Family Group: Corporate Financial Accounting & Reporting
Track and Level: S3
T. Rowe Price is committed to providing our associates with a
comprehensive total rewards benefit program, including wellness,
retirement and quality-of-life benefits. Please view What We Offer
to see what's available to you.
T. Rowe Price is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity of thought, gender, and race. We believe our continued
success depends upon the equal treatment of all associates and
applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of
race, religion, creed, colour, national origin, sex, gender, age,
mental or physical disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military or
veteran status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by
country, federal, state, or local law.